Jan 16, 2009

This Mess We're In

It looks like a well-timed bomb--made of clothes, food wrappers, and dirty dishes--went off in my house. I'm determined to figure out the culprit of this mess, but should get my stuff out of the way first before pointing the finger at the Esq. I need to put clothes on and clean up a little before my friend gets here in two minutes (to help me wade through the mire), so enjoy this video while I am away:



I love Demetri Martin. He's the one who changed my views on competition: I don't compete now, I just buy trophies. Now I look good at everything.


10 comments:

Princess Consuela Bananahammock said...

Demetri Martin rocks my socks! I'm glad you reminded us (your readers) of him because it's yet another gloomy grey day and I could use a little laughter. And good luck with the pointing of the finger. ;)

Snotty McSnotterson said...

I feel like my insides are made of a Demetri Martin song.

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I LOL'd and everyone in my office looked at me, just like in The Office.

Snotty McSnotterson said...

That sentence only looks and sounds illogical.

Lisa Hahn said...

Dude - this guy frigging rules! We've spent many an hour in the car laughing about how pear shaped people shouldn't wear pear colored clothes.

Snotty McSnotterson said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I hadn't ever heard that one before. He is so freaking funny.

Ms. Clean said...

Baby blood! Where has he been all my life?

Snotty McSnotterson said...

This is the man for you, my friend. I don't know where he's been all your life, but I'm pretty sure he's 12.

Mike said...

I think that when you get dressed in the morning, sometimes you’re really making a decision about your behavior for the day. Like if you put on flipflops, you’re saying: "Hope I don’t get chased today."

Snotty McSnotterson said...

*LOL* I love this guy. I'm glad you two appreciate him, too!!