Jan 9, 2009

Convo: Blame the Earwax















Skeletor: (drunk) Out of all the abortions I've had, she was my favorite.
Snotty: I'm sorry?
Skeletor: What are you sorry for? Shit happens.
Snotty: I wasn't--did you just say out of all the--
Skeletor: (interrupting)--well yeah!
Snotty: Out of all the WHAT you've had?
Skeletor: Abor--oh! DIVORCES.
Snotty: That was beautiful, what just happened here.
Skeletor: Divorce ain't beautiful, girlie.
Snotty: You just said out of all the divorces you've had, she was your favorite. Favorite wife?
Skeletor: Yup. She was my favorite one to divorce. Man alive, I hated that bitch.
Snotty: It's like you're speaking in Martian.
Skeletor: Parsnip?
Snotty: Exactly.

10 comments:

matt said...

Twice today (Saturday) I found myself mumbling "Divorce ain't beautiful, girlie."

Like, mumbling to myself while making lattes and stuff...

Snotty McSnotterson said...

This guy cracked me up so much. I almost fell on the floor when he said 'abor--oh!' I've been saying *that* for the past 24 hours... like, 'Hey, you wanna go get an abor--oh!' An aboroh. It's like a burrow, only very, very different.

Anonymous said...

You have the weirdest conversations with the most insane people.

Snotty McSnotterson said...

That's the truest sentence ever written.

Manthony said...

But I'm SO happy you have these weird convos with insane people and then share them with the world. Keep it up!

Snotty McSnotterson said...

I try, my friend. I try.

matt said...

ATTENTION ALL WEIRDOS:
SEEK OUT SNOTTY MCSNOTTERSON.
ENGAGE HER IN CONVERSATION.
MAKE IT AS STRANGE AS POSSIBLE.
WE THANK YOU.

Manthony said...

Gurl, you SUCCEED!

Anonymous said...

More like 'blame the David Cassidy drunkard', no?

Snotty McSnotterson said...

Pretty much.